We Put Your Needs First
We’re committed to helping our customers every step of the way and providing useful services to take care of all their needs. Read below to learn about the range of services we provide. We’re constantly growing and expanding our service options, so if you have something in mind that we don’t yet provide, we’d love to hear about it.
We offer a fully guided return day trip on the West Coast of Cape Town. As the West Coast region is too large to do on your own in one day, we provide a HOP ON HOP OFF SERVICE where you can explore four different areas in your own time. The spine is up and down the R27 starting at Atlantis Dunes, with stops at Yzerfontein, Langebaan, Velddrif and Elandsbaai. You will get a fully guided trip in every area and you may add activities as you wish...
Frequently utilized by most of our customers, this service has been essential to success on many occasions. When it comes to all of our services, you can count on us to take care of your every need. We pride ourselves on our exceptional customer service, and guarantee you’ll love working with our team. Let us know how we can assist you today.
We want all of our customers to experience the impressive level of professionalism when working with us Because You Deserve It. All of our services, especially this one, exist to make your life easier and stress free. You can trust us to supply you with the best products, as well as top quality customer service.
Committed to Excellence
The current virus pandemic has affected the tourism industry, and our company, in drastic ways. We will follow all the World Health Organisation (WHO) as well as the South African Tourism (SAT) policies regarding health, hygiene and safety protocol measures.
1. All sanitation measures at public spaces are adhered to and our vehicles conform to the sanitation measures by being cleaned every day and having sanitation equipment on board.
2. Numbers of passengers in vehicles are limited for social distancing purposes. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), such as cloth masks and/or clear visors, are mandatory for all our guides and drivers. Where possible we will not circulate the air conditioning system and use open windows for fresh air ventilation instead.
3. As per regulations we will keep a basic record of contact details and next of kin (for traceability) for all passengers.
4. We shall not provide snacks and drinks on board; these are to be consumed and disposed of outside the vehicle.
5. We will not provide access to guests not registered on our system.